Aeroller Lawn Aerator Attachment for Front-tine Garden Tiller
- True coring tines; especially suited for aerating clay soil. The steel tines are heat-treated for optimum durability and wear resistance.
- 120-day money back guarantee. One-year warranty. Compatible with most front-tine and mid-tine garden tillers
- Patented design (U.S. Patent No. 6,684,960) uses cast iron rollers to add the necessary weight (about 40 lbs) for effective lawn aeration in heavy soil (note: lawn aeration is best performed a day after rain or irrigation when the soil is moist and soft). The rollers also serve to prevent excessive tine penetration in soft soil that may tear up the lawn.
- A typical commercial/rental lawn aerator has 24 tines. Since the Aeroller has 12 tines only, it requires twice as many passes to achieve the same hole density. It is recommended that 2-4 passes be made over the same area for effective lawn aeration.
- Tiller is not included. The Aeroller, when installed on a compatible garden tiller, weighs about half as much as a typical commercial aerator. The weight-per-tine is the same as that of a commercial aerator so the Aeroller is designed and guaranteed to achieve equally deep aeration. Its lighter weight makes it easier to handle and maneuver than a commercial lawn aerator.
A lawn aerator attachment that converts many front-tine and mid-tine garden tillers into core lawn aeration machines. It uses true core aerator tines identical to those used on commercial/rental lawn aerators. Fits tillers with one-inch diameter shaft. Feel free to contact us with your tiller brand and model number to verify compatibility. Note that tiller is not included. Due to its heavy weight, this item may be shipped within USA only. As a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business, we are committed to the highest ethical standards of business conduct.
- ASIN: B008OA7R04
- Item model number: AR-688
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed